because I’m doing my official reflections now and that must be politically correct but my blog can have my private stuff (but no others will see it)
well, so… about what happened in Perth,
- I spent a lot of money, had okay food everyday but got stomach aches and diarrhoea pretty often
- Consumed wine for the first time and had my first ever HTHT late night drinking session with my group till four plus in the morning (and we gave up on watching the sunrise cos we were too tired)
- Saw constellations for the first time ever in the clear night skies!!! Just filled with that feeling of awe and all words melted away whenever I looked up
- Most interesting places to me were the Fremantle Prison, King’s Park and the Namburg National Park
- Sandboarding is fun. If your board doesn’t get stuck and you have to push yourself down anyway.
- Confessed about something and got teased endlessly for it. Still being teased. Seriously.
- Still made a lot of new friends :)
I might write about it more in detail next time when I’m free. Which is not even during CNY. Way after that and I hope I still remember. Back to official stuff and readings and papers and assignments. —> insert hugh sigh <—-